Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nias

According to the Nguzo Saba, the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, Nia means "purpose". We all have one, or so we hope. My Nia is still at the X as I'm on the path to discovery. 4th Meal's Nia however is a little better known.

I've been meaning to begin a blog for some time now just to put ya'll presidents* up on the shit that I love and want you to know about. This includes but is not limited to music, movies, comedy, tv, fashion, and current events. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, fairly opinionated, and fairly cultured. So with that math, that will make me just like Fox News-"fair and balanced". (that was a joke.)

you've had your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's getting a little late but you're still hungry. Nia: to Feed your mental with this 4th Meal.

-Al Wu

*-no more "n words" here guys...


truth kills opposition (Love TKO) - Charles Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment